Saturday 24 January 2015

Revealing the Revolution: shortlisted for Prize Writer Award

Hello everyone! For once, I'm going to talk a little about myself! In September I published my first novel in my sci-fi series, 'Revealing the Revolution.' It's been a pretty overwhelming experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! It's honestly one of the reasons I started reviewing. I wanted to become even more involved in the indie community.
 
And now my novel has been shortlisted for the Prize Writer Award, hosted by Bookbzz.com. In this final stage, it's open to a public vote. That's where you guys, my wonderful readers, come in. Voting will begin February 1st, so keep an eye out! I'll post something here in my blog to remind you all. Thanks ahead of time for all of your support! Remember that supporting your fellow indie authors is supporting yourself!

22853205

No comments:

Post a Comment